Thrive in our professional, innovative and respectful culture.
We seek qualified and motivated candidates for the following positions within our corporate headquarters in Stow, Ohio.
EDI Mapping Specialist
This position requires a minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience mapping EDI documents using a third party EDI translator. Preference will be shown to those with more than a year of hands on EDI translation and document mapping…
EDI Project Leader
This position requires a minimum of 3 years of hands-on EDI mapping experience using a third party EDI translator. In addition, a minimum of 3 years experience coordinating all aspects of trading partner implementations including…
Successful candidates at Promethean are those that flourish in an environment that requires self motivation, attention to detail and the sincere belief that they and their team exist solely for the customer’s satisfaction. we do not want to receive resumes online – as they may be spammed or filtered out because of unknown senders with attachments. So for their own efficiency they should mail a hardcopy of their resume or instruct us as to which career board might have their resume posted.
We have multiple opportunities for Software Developers with hands-on experience in Object Oriented Programming. Promethean operates in a .NET Service Oriented Environment where Software Developers should possess….
Additional Qualifications Required:
• Minimum of 2 years hands-on Object-Oriented Programming and design using C# and/or C++
• Experience coding and designing in a .NET environment
• Experience working in an ASP.Net Web environment
• Ability to design complex and integrated applications
• Ability to manage programmed code, stored procedures and processes
• Provide scheduled updates, enhancements and fixes with minimal impact in a timely manner
• Adhere to quality control and design methodologies
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects/tasks
• Ability to work effectively with end users a must
• Provide project status updates to management in a professional and timely manner
• Knowledge of EDI Translation software and Electronic Commerce a plus
• Understanding of EDI Standards, enveloping and looping structures a plus
• Possess an ability to communicate complex ideas and applications with team members and other staff
• Basic knowledge of communications protocols such as FTP, AS2, VPN a plus
• Possess a willingness to become engaged in the success of Promethean as well as one’s self